Beachbody is the creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including Focus T25, P90X®, Insanity®, and Shakeology.
Beachbody is unique. We are not just a Health & Fitness company. We are a $600+ million company whose mission is to end the obesity trend and to help people achieve their goals and enjoy a healthy and fulfilling life.
Beachbody is a place where results are measured and innovation is rewarded. We value our employees and we celebrate each other’s successes.
The Quality Specialist is responsible for executing the strategies as established by the Vice President of Quality and the Director of Quality Assurance within the established legal guidelines and internal standards to ensure the production of the highest quality products in the safest and most efficient manner. This is accomplished by ensuring Beachbody suppliers and contract manufacturers have in place effective quality and food safety systems.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to key quality and food safety objectives, goals, strategies and measures
- Providing quality and technical support to product development teams in the design, development, and implementation of Beachbody products
- Ensuring Beachbody quality and food safety standards are fully implemented at Beachbody suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Conducting and manageing both internal and third party audits of suppliers ensure compliance to food safety standards, good manufacturing practices and specification compliance
- Working with suppliers to implement corrective actions to reverse negative trends in manufacturing related consumer complaints.
- Driving root cause analyses, corrective actions, and continuous improvement activities
- Assuring that all materials intended for use in Beachbody finished goods meet all applicable food safety, regulatory, and quality standards. Also, working with suppliers to implement corrective actions as necessary
- Statistically analyzing quality data and identify potential problem areas to prevent issues
- Providing feedback to Operations regarding suppliers and contract manufacturers to deliver raw materials, packaging materials, and finished goods that comply with specifications/design at optimal costs and minimal risk to the business
- Providing commercialization and CQV (commissioning, qualification, and verification) support for new and existing product initiatives
- Travelling as required to perform all job requirements
- Working in a collaborative environment with external and internal partners
- Being the key external interface with Beachbody suppliers and comans
- Working on cross functional teams to champion the resolution of key quality issues